Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Weekend Childcare Available - Experienced & Training in ECE!!

Weekend Childcare Available - Experienced & Training in ECE!!           reply
21/09/2011 21:26 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,
I am a 19 year old student, in my 3rd year studying Early Childhood Education and Care (level 8 ). I have lots of experience of working with children from 5 months to 10 years and I can provide references and Garda Vetting. I love working with young children. I also have some experience of working with a child with Special Needs.

I am available to look after your children (in their own home) every Saturday and Sunday from early till 6pm. Or I can look after your children on an occasional weekend for a few hours if you want to get your hair cut, go shopping, etc.

Whilst your children are in my care I will provide them with fun, and stimulating activities appropriate to their age and stage of development. I can also help children with homework.

I will engage children in activities such as Arts & Crafts, Music, Reading & Storytime, Outdoor games, etc. I can also take children for a walk to a local park, have picnics (weather permitting!) etc.

I am available in Castledermot and surrounding areas.
If you need any further information please contact me at; xjessiekx@hotmail.com and I will forward you a copy of my CV.
Looking forward to hearing from you! :)

discussion forum terms & conditions