Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Weekend and evening EXPERIENCED babysitter Dub 13 and Surrounding areas

re : Weekend and evening EXPERIENCED babysitter Dub 13 and Surrounding areas           reply
24/11/2015 07:37 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Tara I was wondering if you could pm your number and rates that you charge for the weekend, we live close to clare hall if that was an issue, Many thanks

Weekend and evening EXPERIENCED babysitter Dub 13 and Surrounding areas           reply
23/11/2015 17:22 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi! My name is Tara, I´m a 22 year old Law graduate from Howth. I am available for some evening but mainly weekend babysitting. As I said I am living in and from Howth so I am looking for work ideally in Howth/Sutton & surrounding areas but I am willing to go further. I have been babysitting now for the past 5/6 years and I absolutely love it! I´ve worked for about 6 families from this site alone which has been brilliant. I really enjoy being surrounded by kids, they´re great. I´m very passionate about the Irish language and I am fluent, completing all my schooling through Irish. I am a very creative person and enjoy arts and crafts with the children I mind. I have also been a a cinnire (camp supervisor) in a camp with 300 kids +, ages 4 months-17 years in a Gaeltacht Summer Camp summer 2013 and I am currently a part time childminder during the week for 3 kids ages 2-7 so I would class myself as very experienced with all ages! I am a non-smoker and transport is generally not a problem. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions that I have not covered in this long post! Thanks! Tara.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;