Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Weekend and or Occasional Childminder AVAILABLE Dub 13

re : Weekend and or Occasional Childminder AVAILABLE Dub 13           reply
12/11/2014 11:52 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Tara -
We are looking for an occasional babysitter for our kids (4 & almost 7) The "job" is really simple - they are very easy going kids and will be easy to watch. Our son will convince you he should play mindcraft for hours and our daugher will sing "Let it Go" from Frozen to you all night.
In all seriousness, we´re thinking on a Saturday night from around 6:30 pm - 11 pm or so (4.5 hours or so - enough for dinner & a drink out, etc) - Give them dinner and/or snacks, Supervise them putting on their pjs, assist brushing teeth and at 8 pm, play a bit, read a book and put them in bed. Then you are free to watch TV, Netflix, or use the internet until we are home - very easy.
We live in Sutton (very close to the Maxoll Petrol Station on the Coast Road).
If this sounds like something you´d be interested in doing please let us know and we´ll go from there. We are new to the area (just moved from the UK where we´d occasionally have my inlaws babysit) so we don´t have any experience with sitters in Dublin. We don´t have a clue what to pay so if you could let us know what you´d charge per hour or per night out, etc. when replying.
Thanks
Hepzaba Veenstra

re... : Weekend and or Occasional Childminder AVAILABLE Dub 13           reply
15/11/2014 02:10 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi! I just private messaged you there :)

Weekend and or Occasional Childminder AVAILABLE Dub 13           reply
10/11/2014 01:44 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi!
My name is Tara and I´m a 21 year old student (final year Law) from Howth. I am seeking all day/evening babysitting Friday/Saturday/Sunday in Howth and surrounding areas (Sutton, Baldoyle,Malahide,Portmarnock,Swords, Clontarf etc). Further out locations would be considered. I have been babysitting now for the past 4/5 years and I absolutely love it! I really enjoy being surrounded by kids, they´re great. I´m very passionate about the Irish language and am fluent, completing all my schooling through Irish. I am a very creative person and enjoy arts and crafts with the children I mind. I have also been a a cinnire (camp supervisor) in a camp with 300 kids +, ages 4 months-17 years in a Gaeltacht Summer Camp summer 2013 so would class myself as very experienced with all ages! I am a non smoker and transport should generally not be a problem. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions.

Thanks!

Tara.

re... : Weekend and or Occasional Childminder AVAILABLE Dub 13           reply
15/11/2014 15:32 - Dublin North Childminders
PM sent

discussion forum terms & conditions

;