Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

What should I expect to pay

re... : What should I expect to pay           reply
24/06/2015 07:14 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
-----------------------------------
Have a read of your county childcare committe for what to look for in a childminder or on childminding Ireland, both hav list of registered, insured cmers in your county...here and rollercoaster.ie have information sections also and forum section for both you and cmers to advertise...

re : What should I expect to pay           reply
23/06/2015 20:46 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
€5 an hr but you might get a discount but hard as short day...some cmers charge premium for teachers kids to make up loss of weeks, others will charge a retainer..it´s depends on cmer in question...same for bank hols..most cmers work on if they booked u pay but cmers days off no pay..
Minimum wage in your house at least as you become an employer...

re : What should I expect to pay           reply
23/06/2015 22:26 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Thanks so much for your response at least I know roughly what to expect. I am clueless to all of this.

What should I expect to pay           reply
22/06/2015 00:27 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Hi,

I am currently looking for a childminder as I am a first time mammy I don´t know what the rates are for childminding. I will be looking for someone from 8.30 to 3.30 Monday to Friday. What way do you pay for bank holidays, if childminder is sick, school holidays etc. I am a primary school teacher so I will be off for two months but my intention is to send my baby to the childminders once or twice a week during the holidays just so it would not be too difficult to settle her back after two months break. It´s all new to me. Plus what is the rate difference if childminder minds the baby in their home vs. Minding baby on baby´s home. I am living in the Midlands.

TIA

discussion forum terms & conditions

;