Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Wicklow Mum- Rathnew/Wicklow Town Area

re : Wicklow Mum- Rathnew/Wicklow Town Area           reply
03/12/2013 18:14 - Wicklow Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I live in Ashford and would like my son Adam who is going to be three in Feb, minded on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I could drop him and collect him from your house. Roughly how much would you charge for the hours 10-5? Thanks, Amy

Wicklow Mum- Rathnew/Wicklow Town Area           reply
04/11/2013 11:54 - Wicklow Childminders
I am a mother of one 2yr old little boy & would love to provide a home from home routine for your kids.

Myself & my so would love the company of your kids to play with in our home. We have lots of toys a big back garden & love to do arts & crafts daily.

We are fairly flexible to full or part time suits us. I have a full clean driver licence & a big car with lots of space so school runs not a problem. I am also currently in the process of getting WCC registered.

If you want the peace of mind of leaving your child in a fun, friendly environment while u work then PM for more details.

We look forward to hearing from you & you little ones

re : Wicklow Mum- Rathnew/Wicklow Town Area           reply
21/01/2014 14:55 - Wicklow Childminders
I am a mother of one 2yr old little boy & would love to provide a home from home routine for your kids.
Myself & my so would love the company of your kids to play with in our home. We have lots of toys a big back garden & love to do arts & crafts daily.
We are fairly flexible to full or part time suits us. I have a full clean driver licence & a big car with lots of space so school runs not a problem. I am also currently in the process of getting WCC registered.
If you want the peace of mind of leaving your child in a fun, friendly environment while u work then PM for more details.
We look forward to hearing from you & you little ones

discussion forum terms & conditions

;