Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

after school care and place for toddler or pre-schooler available in Rathfarnham

after school care and place for toddler or pre-schooler available in Rathfarnham           reply
18/09/2013 13:10 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,my name is Emma,I am a voluntary notified childminder with childminding Ireland. I am Garda vetted, fully insured. and updated First Aid cert. I am a mother of two children 6yrs boy and 2yrs old girl.

I live on Loreto row. Rathfarnham. D14. just opposite Nutgrove shopping center. right next to the park.

I AM AVAILABLE FOR AFTER SCHOOL CARE FOR RATHFARNHAM EDUCATE TOGETHER NATIONAL SCHOOL. or any school in D14.(I have a clean full drive licence) I provide hot snack. and supervise the homework. I am currently minding a little girl for after school care. would love to have more kids to join her.

I also have place available for toddler or pre-schooler.

I have 2play rooms for the children down stairs. and a nice decorated bedroom upstairs for the nap time. I have a large garden with plenty play space and the park with playground just 2mins walk away.
I provide safe, clean, smoke and pet free home environment for your child/children.
I cook healthy homemade food, and fruit for the snack.

please donot hesitate to call me at 0879253750 or pm me here.

I will be delighted to answer any questions.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;