Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

afternoon childminder available

afternoon childminder available           reply
05/07/2017 19:01 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Lady with a degree looking for an afterschool position, I have Garda vetting and a full clean license. I work in a pre school in the morning and I am looking for an afternoon position. I can email my CV if you are interested.

re : afternoon childminder available           reply
06/07/2017 14:08 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
We are based in Monkstown are looking for someone to mind our 2 kids (7&3) in our home from 2 until 6:30 Monday to Friday.
Do you think it would be something you would be interested in ?. Also we can provide a car if necessary for school pickup.
Thanks
Michael

31/07/2017 23:12 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Carmel,
We are a professional couple looking for a caring and responsible childcarer to care for our two beautiful and funny young children (girl 5 yrs & boy 3 yrs). You must love children and be mature, reliable, trustworthy and punctual, and have the use of a car for daily school and creche journeys.
We both work full time (5 days). We need help in the mornings with a Knocklyon school drop (8.40am) and ´maybe´ a Walkinstown crèche drop (anytime from 7.45am to 9.15am). And then collection from crèche (12.30pm)/school (1.30pm) and minded in our house in Greenhills, Dublin 12/or your house in the afternoons until 5pm. Please let me know if this position suits you and we can discuss any details further. Thanks so much, Fid

08/08/2017 10:07 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Carmel,
I will be working on a week on/week off basis from September, term time only.
I am looking for an afternoon minder to mind an 8, 7 and 5 year old, from 1-5 pm approx.
We live in Mount Merrion. We are within walking distance to school so no driving required.
Many thanks,
NB.

08/08/2017 22:45 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello,
There are 3 girls aged 10-12 years and one small dog to be minded from 2 - 7 pm. Please email CV if you are interested. Thanks Susan

09/08/2017 01:21 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Carmel. We are looking for some one with their own car to pickup our daughter aged 7 from school at 2.20 and bring to our home in rathfarnham until 6.30 pm. Mostly Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, only the very occasional Wednesday. Bernadettebyrnes@gmail.com. Please send your cv if interested to talk more. Bernadette

09/08/2017 09:34 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
I´m looking for a childminder for my two children (girl and boy aged 11 and 9 respectively) who can pick up from Hollypark school in foxrock at 2.20pm and mind them until I can pick them up at 6pm from Mon - Thurs inclusive.
Please let me know if you would be interested?
Thanks in advance.

re... : afternoon childminder available           reply
09/08/2017 21:56 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi I am meeting a lady tomorrow so I let you know how I get on four afternoons would suit me better

15/09/2017 11:19 - Dublin South Childminders
I´m looking for someone to collect my 3 yo twins from their creche in Monkstown at 2.15 on one or two afternoons a week and then mind them and their 11 yo sister at home in Dun Laoghaire until I´m home at 6.15/6.30pm. Are you interested?
Thanks, Elva

15/09/2017 22:33 - Dublin South Childminders
Pm sent

19/09/2017 23:00 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Carmel,
I don´t suppose you are still available? On off chance, looking for a childminder for 3 afternoons a week for my 3 children.
Thank-you

20/09/2017 20:00 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Carmel,
Are you still available by any chance? We are looking for a childminder to look after our 4 year old boy and six month old baby girl in our home in Leopardstown, five afternoons per week, approx 1.15 to 5.15. Please PM if you might be interested.
Many thanks,
Marie

20/09/2017 20:58 - Dublin South Childminders
Sorry i have got s job as an sna in a school however I am looking for some evening or weekend babysitting if anyone is interested and I also am available over the school breaks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;