Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

afterschool care - st mary school Fairview Dublin 3

afterschool care - st mary school Fairview Dublin 3           reply
15/04/2015 11:01 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------

Hello Family My name is Magda I am 33 years old woman from Poland. I have qualifications (Master Degree from Early Education -Pedagogy) Five years of experience including 5 years in Dublin."You are the best nanny in the whole world, whole universe" (Garde 4 years old) Parents references upon request. I looked after children from 9 months-5 years old.I am mummy my- self (4years old girl). I have pediatric first aid certificate, child protection course and and finished quality awareness program for childminders. At the moment I am in the process of registration with Dublin Childcare Committee and this same my Garda Vetting is in process (byBarbados) also will be full insuranced with childminding Ireland. N I have car and full driving licence. I am based in Dublin 3 close to Fairview Park. I am an enthusiastic, reliable, and fun loving professional with a passion for early childhood education. I love to make bake and do with children. Should you have any more questions please do not hesitate to contact me on ojka2010@gmail.com or 0894419786

Regards
Magda

discussion forum terms & conditions

;