Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

aupair wanted newbridge

aupair wanted newbridge           reply
28/04/2014 14:38 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
looking for live in aupair to mind twin boys from end of may. Will need cover for mon to friday 7 to 5 pm. If interested please pm me to meet and discuss terms etc.

re... : aupair wanted newbridge           reply
28/05/2014 13:10 - Kildare Childminders
Hi sorry but I have filled the position. Thesis

re : aupair wanted newbridge           reply
28/05/2014 10:38 - Kildare Childminders
Hi,
Don´t know if this position is still available ? I am currently looking to mind children in my own home I don´t know if this would suit you. I am based in Newbridge. I have raised twins myself so have loads of experience dealing with 2!LOL I am kind caring and very reliable. I am very into arts and crafts, reading and walking. If given the position I would mind your children as if they were my own making sure they had loads of interactive play, attention and fun. My home is very child friendly and non-smoking. If you need to ask anything further or wish to meet please don´t hesitate to contact me
thanks
epsdbabies

re : aupair wanted newbridge           reply
28/05/2014 11:00 - Kildare Childminders
Hi my name is josephine I am a mother of three school going children age 8,11,14 whom all travel to and from school by bus .we live just on out-skirts of newbridge.Don´tknow if this position would suit you I would be interested in looking after your boy. Ther is plenty of room to play inside and out with secure gardens.Regards jo

discussion forum terms & conditions

;