available experienced childminder grange/douglas area

re : available experienced childminder grange/douglas area           reply
21/06/2016 17:04 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi April, just wondering if you are still available? Thanks Michelle

27/06/2016 17:46 - Cork City Childminders
Hi Avril, if you are still available, I am looking for a childminder for my 28 month old boy starting from 15th August. We live in Ballyphehane. The times and hours would vary everyday as my husband is a Train Driver and works different shifts. The plan would be that you would be informed of his shift pattern at least a week in advance. This would be a full time position.

20/04/2016 19:29 - Cork City Childminders
Hi Avril,
My wife and I have a 7 month old gorgeous girl. I am traveling a lot for work and my wife is a mature student in CUH. Our daughter (Sarah) is in Creche in cork and generally this is working fine, but the issue is if she gets sick then we need to take her out of Creche and have a proper plan.
Neither of us have family in cork and my wife is not allowed any annual leave days from her course so what we are looking for is a childminder that lives close to the city centre that we could call on if the Creche call to say that Sarah is sick and needs to be taken out of Creche at short notice.
I know that this is not a normal child minding situation but we need to have a plan in place for when this happens so would be prepared to pay well for it.
Is this something that you would possibly consider?
Eamon.

available experienced childminder grange/douglas area           reply
19/04/2016 21:41 - Cork City Childminders
Experienced childminder of over 12 years minding babies/toddlers/upwards .im non smoker full clean licence first aid cert and garda vetted.plenty of toys have all de buggied car seats travel cot etc available full time part time always out n parks playground and walking etc exc refs on request contact for more info tanx av

03/08/2016 14:31 - Cork City Childminders
Hi Avril, just looking to see if you are still available. I am looking for a childminder for my 2 girls aged 3 and 6. Mostly for after school care 3 days a week Wed, Thurs and Friday. If interested please contact me. Thks

23/09/2016 11:08 - Cork City Childminders
Hi Avril, I am looking for a childminder to mind my 2 boys two days a week in Douglas/Frankfield area, from 2 to 6. Are you still available?

re... : available experienced childminder grange/douglas area           reply
23/09/2016 11:36 - Cork City Childminders
tanx 4 emailing but im full best of luck finding some1 tanx av

discussion forum terms & conditions

;