Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

babysitter naas

re : babysitter naas           reply
16/12/2013 19:58 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there! I´m a 22 year old speech and language therapy student living in Naas. I have a lot of experience babysitting, and am Garda vetted. I also have my own car! If you still need occasional help, please give me a call on 0860889339! Thanks, Emer

babysitter naas           reply
01/10/2013 15:48 - Kildare Childminders
Hi, I have two toddlers and am due no.3 in October. I was looking for a local babysitter in Naas. Someone who would might be available during the day also (possibly a college student who doesn´t have classes every day?). It wouldn´t be a set thing just the occasional day/ evening. My partner works odd hours so I need someone I could call on to give me a hand some days (I´m having a c section so might not be able to get out and about and am thinking my two toddlers might be bored!) PM me if you think it might suit you...thanks

re... : babysitter naas           reply
01/10/2013 17:19 - Kildare Childminders
Can you pm me your number and I will give you a ring?

re : babysitter naas           reply
01/10/2013 17:08 - Kildare Childminders
My name is Jennie Doyle I am an Irish Female student 21 years studying Midwifery at Trinity College Dublin. I have been babysitting since I was 14 years and love spending time with young children. I am kind, caring and patient with a genuine interest in working with babies and children of all ages. I have babysat for several families ranging from one child up to five children between the ages of two months and fourteen years. I was also a fulltime minder for a family of 3 young children for the summer months of 2012 and 2013. My future career path has allowed me to gain great experience with how to care for new-born babies and new mums who may feel overwhelmed about leaving their babies for the first time. I have a clean full drivers licence and am a non-smoker. As I am taking a year out of college, and currently looking for work as a childminder. I realise that your position is not regular basis but I would be available odd days here and there If this suits you. I would like to meet with you if you are interested and am available at any time to do so. I look forward to hearing from you. Jennie

re... : babysitter naas           reply
17/12/2013 22:04 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Jennie
I am looking for someone to babysit my 22 month old girl 3 nights a week (Monday, Tuesday and Thursday) from 8pm to 10pm starting 20th January. Please let me know if you are still available. The house is in Clane town. Thanks Clodagh

discussion forum terms & conditions

;