Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

child minder clondalkin required 3 days per week

re : child minder clondalkin required 3 days per week           reply
12/01/2014 09:40 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is sue im livin in cherrywood and i have been childminding in the area the last 13 years.I am available now and have many references available for u to see.I am a non smoker and have a full clean drivers license u can call me on 0872248827 for a chat thanks

11/01/2014 23:08 - Dublin West Childminders
hi im very interested in careing for your little chat im a mum with 19 years experience of my own and another 4 careing for 4 month old twins in there own home im kind careing reliable fun loveing adore babies i love plenty of out doors going for walk to parl playground to lots of indoors fun to from reading singing colouring lego blocks enteracting playing on the floor with baby i love loads of cuddles as if baby was my own i dont mind cooking cleaning but once baby is happy and safe first and napping im none smoker with ref kind regards samantha

child minder clondalkin required 3 days per week           reply
11/01/2014 22:56 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi,
looking for experienced child minder to look after 8 month old in his own home 3 full days a week Tuesday to Thursday.
Clondalkin area. Would not be until April but would consider moving date forward for right person.
Please PM with reply and include costs.
Thanks,

13/01/2014 15:13 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi sue here i forgot to give u my rates its 40 euro a day u can call me on 0872248827 for a chat thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;