Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

child minder for the easter holidays

child minder for the easter holidays           reply
27/01/2016 15:40 - Kilkenny Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I am just enquiring to see if there would be a childminder available to mind my two older kids 8yr old boy and 5yr old girl in their own home, during the Easter Hols from Fri the 18th of March Fri the 01st April. Every Tue to Friday, excluding Good Friday. They do not want to be in a cresh for the holidays and I would like to let them enjoy the hols in their own home. Also can someone give advice on what rate it would be. Hours needed would be 7.5hrs per day, Tue to Fri. I live in Kilkenny City Thanks a mill.

re : child minder for the easter holidays           reply
07/03/2016 08:44 - Kilkenny Childminders
I would be available for the position if you still require a childminder , lots of previous experience and I also have my own child.
Regards Laura

29/01/2016 08:44 - Kilkenny Childminders
Hi I would be very interested in minding your children for the Easter holidays.I mind teachers children at the moment so am free for the school holidays.I am 46 yr old housewife and have 3 teenage daughters.I live in maudlin st in Kilkenny city. Hoping to hear from you soon .Ann.my contact no.is 087 3464293

28/01/2016 21:51 - Kilkenny Childminders
Hello,
I am interested in the childminding position advertised for the Easter holidays. I am currently in my second year studying level eight in childcare and education at I.t. Carlow. I am on work placement in a creche in Kilkenny. I have my own transport.
I look forward to hear from you soon .
Jennifer

discussion forum terms & conditions

;