Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

child minder required carlanstown, kells area

child minder required carlanstown, kells area           reply
02/09/2013 12:39 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
I´m looking for a fulltime childminder for 2 and a half year boy and a 7 month old girl from Dec 2013/ Jan 2014. Experience essential. Qualifications preferable.

re : child minder required carlanstown, kells area           reply
04/11/2013 15:09 - Meath Childminders
Hi i live just outside kells. Im a fully qualified nursery nurse with plenty of e
xperience with children of all ages
I have references and garda clearance etc. I have 2 children of my own aged 5 & 11.You can contact me on 0877570752

06/10/2013 11:01 - Meath Childminders
Hi
I live just outside Carlanstown. I have two year old and a three week old. December or January would be a perfect start time for me. If you are still looking please contact me.
Catherine

23/09/2013 01:06 - Meath Childminders
Hi my name is sinead i have three kids one aged 6 he is school going in rathcairn, and then a girl aged 3 and my youngest aged 2 i´m due my 4th baby in 2 weeks ..I have been looking to mind kids for awhile now and December sounds perfect , it would be great for your kids as well as mine to be able to interact and play with each other ... i live in a closed up area out in the country side just out side kells , I have everything you would need from babys to toddlers and up , and also have lots of experience if you have not found anyone let me know as im very interested
my number is 0876977915
hope to hear back from you soon

discussion forum terms & conditions

;