Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

child minder required in raheen dooradoyle area

re : child minder required in raheen dooradoyle area           reply
29/06/2014 14:41 - Limerick City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello in respond to your advert. My name is sophie higgins . I´m 21 years old and have a fetac level 5 and 6 in childcare. I´m also a ba degree student in mary I where I study early childhood care and education. I have been working for nearly a year and a half in a crèche In the Raheen/ballycummin area where I works with many different ages groups. I am a very Capable and responsible person who loves children and helping them learn and grow into the future people they become. I will not only give your children the physical care and attention they need but I will provide fun filled activities that are both stimulating and fun. I Belive that fun is the best way a child can learn. As requested in your advert you wanted to inquire a rate of pay I would be willing to €8.00 - €9.00. But this can be negotiated if needs be. I can take your children on walks and to the playground anything they or you might disire for them to do I have no trouble in providing. If required I will do housework and prepare family meals if needed. Thank you sophie higgins 0858218278 . References and Garda vetting are available in request

28/06/2014 23:59 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi, my name is Rebecca and I am a 20year old student from Co. Limerick. I have 5 years experience from new born to teenagers and I believe I would be fully suited to your position. I was also previously employed as a cleaner so any house work would not be a problem. I am a trustworthy, honest and reliable young woman. I hope to hear back from you and if you require any references please do not hesitate to ask. Thanking you.

child minder required in raheen dooradoyle area           reply
28/06/2014 21:35 - Limerick City Childminders
i am looking for a childminder Monday to Friday to mind a seven month old from half seven to five and to collect a four year old from pre school in raheen at twelve also to be minder until five. please pm with price. Thank you.

04/07/2014 09:54 - Limerick City Childminders
Hello,
I just saw your ad and im wondering if the position still available?
I live in Dooradoyle and could give you further information about my experience and reference.
My number is: 0870512022

discussion forum terms & conditions

;