Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

child minder required to mind children in own home castletown area

re : child minder required to mind children in own home castletown area           reply
11/01/2015 21:05 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
hiya jenny,
i was just wondering where is castletown in county laois? im in portarlington, my add for portarlington childminder available is on the site if we are close by you could take a look?
kind regards
janice

re... : child minder required to mind children in own home castletown area           reply
11/01/2015 22:56 - Laois Childminders
heya,
i was wondering where is castletown? i am living in portarlington and have two children of my own so i would be looking to do it in my home

re... : child minder required to mind children in own home castletown area           reply
12/01/2015 09:05 - Laois Childminders
hi janice im looking for someone in our home but thanks a mil for getting back to me. best ofluck in the future. jenny

re : child minder required to mind children in own home castletown area           reply
12/01/2015 09:53 - Laois Childminders
Hi was wondering if postion is still vacant I come with a lot of experience

child minder required to mind children in own home castletown area           reply
10/01/2015 21:27 - Laois Childminders
looking for childminder to mind two children in their own home. please Pm me for details. Many thanks.

12/01/2015 09:53 - Laois Childminders
Hi was wondering if postion is still vacant I come with a lot of experience

11/01/2015 22:45 - Laois Childminders
hi janice thanks a mil for getting back to me. We would be looking for someone to mind our kids in our home would you be available for that?boy and girl ages 4 and 1 and half. it would also involve dropping and collect our little boy to playscholl. hours would be from 8.30am to 3.30pm. we live just outside castletown. what are your rates if you are still intrested?!Many thanks Jenny.

12/01/2015 10:11 - Laois Childminders
Hi no position is still here. could you give me some info about yourself including rates etc. Thanks a mil. Jenny

discussion forum terms & conditions

;