childcare costs

re : childcare costs           reply
06/05/2011 19:59 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
-----------------------------------
sent pm

09/05/2011 13:14 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Hi, I get paid €10p.h for 8.30 til 3.30 for 2 kids. that includes me feeding them and doing a school pick up. 2nd child 12.30 til 3.30. Dont get paid for hols though, mum a teacher, so prob why i get a bit more per hour. Have two friends who get €8.50 p.h. I think €5 very low, it is hard work and that would be way below min wage! Best of luck.

childcare costs           reply
03/05/2011 15:07 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay (Locality: Sligo)
hi i was wondering if anyone could help me, im wondering how much childcare will cost, i have a 6 mth old and would be supplying formula nappies ect either in childminders home or childs home, it will be 3 days a week from 8.30 - 5.30, in sligo, i dont know what the going rate is, thanks guys

03/05/2011 18:11 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Hi There, I dont know about Sligo ( I live in Kildare ) but the going rate would be about 50 euro per day. Thats what I would charge and it´s about five euro per hour which I have seen on this site people quoting. It doesnt really matter that your are supplying nappies and formula, that would be expected along with wipes, nappy cream and jars of food when the time came. The only bit of other advice I can give you is when you discuss money go through everything i.e holidays, sick pay, bank holidays and even talking about what rate to pay when the time comes for play-school and big school. Trust me, I know it sounds strange but it´s better to get all these things done and dusted first.

Hope all goes well.

Regards,

discussion forum terms & conditions

;