Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childcare fees

re... : childcare fees           reply
23/10/2014 12:01 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
-----------------------------------
Totally agree with monmon...
before n afterschool is different to full daycare where your on call if school rings..you simply cant plan your life n you nt get any extra pay.
if you afford to lose the family insist on full pay if they for instance already have a great deal with you or at least a retainer to hold space open....is it 6 mths or the extended maternity. ?....

24/10/2014 14:11 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
What do you charge for two kids at mo...

23/10/2014 12:14 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Hi girls thanks for ur replies, I am on call to pick up if kids are sick & I collect from school each day.. I think I will have to say it about a retainer fee or else say they will have to send them to me for a couple days each week while she´s off on maternity leave.. So wat would u guys charge for the baby when they start with me, is there a rough fee for 3 children, approx 7 & 1/2 hrs a day??

re : childcare fees           reply
23/10/2014 08:27 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
hi there generally there is no reduction for pre-school but there would be for primary unless you are on call to pick the child up if they are sick and you do drop off and pick up. with regards to maternity leave if only come across this once and what the parents did was send their dd to me for 3 days a week as I told them I could not hold a place open for them.

childcare fees           reply
22/10/2014 22:09 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Hi just wondered if any minders out there adjust their fees when the child/children start in pre-school or primary school?? Also what about if a parent goes on maternity leave, would you ask for a retainer fee or full pay etc???

discussion forum terms & conditions

;