Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childmider needet stepaside

childmider needet stepaside           reply
28/11/2017 20:53 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Im looking for childmider for my 1 year old son.we are moving to Stepaside Cruagh Wood on thursday and need somebody to look after him when me and my husband are at work.
plase contact me for mor info
Thank you Petra

re : childmider needet stepaside           reply
30/11/2017 19:01 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi. Petra.
Just wondering if you have filled the position yet. If not I would be interested. My name is N and I am the mother of 9yr old twins a boy and a girl living in Glencullen so only up the road from Stepaside I am also a quilifed Montessori teacher with over 25yrs experience working in childcare and can provide references from both I have also been Garda vetted and am first aid trained. I have a full clean driving licence and I am a car owner. I am currently looking for a Child minding position and would be interested in further details of the position. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Yours
Jennifer Keady

re... : childmider needet stepaside           reply
02/12/2017 21:06 - Dublin South Childminders
Pm send

re : childmider needet stepaside           reply
07/12/2017 18:17 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi I´m a stay at home mom of two girls with years of experience in childcare , I live in Belarmine Estate Stepaside there is a playground across from my home and plenty of outdoor space for walks and play . I am first aid certified and have a full license and I´m a volunteer for a youth club age 7-12. What hours and days are you looking for? If you are interested please let me know. I look forward to hearing from you soon regards Jacinta

re... : childmider needet stepaside           reply
08/12/2017 14:11 - Dublin South Childminders
jacinta check your PM

discussion forum terms & conditions

;