Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder / Afterschool care available D12

re : childminder / Afterschool care available D12           reply
19/09/2016 19:04 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I am currently looking for someone to look after my son three afternoons a week. He would need to be picked up from the assumption school witch is only a 10 minute walk from the ash leaf 😊

re : childminder / Afterschool care available D12           reply
23/09/2016 18:46 - Dublin South Childminders
Could you collect from Dublin 8 close to Rialto?

childminder / Afterschool care available D12           reply
19/09/2016 12:05 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi all Mum´s and Dad´s
Are you looking for someone to collect your child from preschool or school? Well here I am! I´m at home with my one year old and I´m slowly branching out into childminding. I´ve eighteen years experience of crèche life and I know what kids need. They like to come in, kick off their shoes, chat about their day and tuck in to a healthy snack, followed by a kick about in the park or a good old fashioned board game. Really, all they want is your time.
So I can collect from local schools /preschools, and even if it´s only two afternoons you require, I´m there! Garda vetted, first aid and excellent work and character references.
* please note that I will only collect by foot, as a safety precaution I don´t like driving other peoples children. We live really near The Ashleaf shopping centre. Please get in touch if you would like to chat.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;