Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder / mother available donaghmede

childminder / mother available donaghmede           reply
25/04/2014 19:23 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
hi im a mother of 3 children 2 boys and a girl. my boys are 4 and 2 and attend the local preschool 3 hours per day 3 days per week. my children love interacting with other children. we have lots of toys and I love to do lots of developmental activities with the children such as using peg boards, threading, lacing, block building, arts and crafts. I love to cook and so I will provide healthy balanced meals. I love to bring the children to the park and beach and because I live central to everything your children will enjoy outdoor activities also. I have an annual zoo pass so there will be plenty of trips to the zoo. I also attend the local play group with the children enjoy music, songs and playtime.

if you have any questions please feel free to pm.

childminder / mother available donaghmede           reply
25/04/2014 19:23 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
hi im a mother of 3 children 2 boys and a girl. my boys are 4 and 2 and attend the local preschool 3 hours per day 3 days per week. my children love interacting with other children. we have lots of toys and I love to do lots of developmental activities with the children such as using peg boards, threading, lacing, block building, arts and crafts. I love to cook and so I will provide healthy balanced meals. I love to bring the children to the park and beach and because I live central to everything your children will enjoy outdoor activities also. I have an annual zoo pass so there will be plenty of trips to the zoo. I also attend the local play group with the children enjoy music, songs and playtime.

if you have any questions please feel free to pm.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;