Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder/Babysitter available weekday evenings and all weekend.

re... : childminder/Babysitter available weekday evenings and all weekend.           reply
29/09/2014 07:49 - Galway City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Tim, thanks for getting back to me. Yes I have garda vetting and have a letter from of them if required. I would usually charge 8.65 per hour. I am available every weekday evening from 5.30pm and throughout the weekend. Looking forward to hearing back from you.
Kind Regards
Isabelle.

childminder/Babysitter available weekday evenings and all weekend.           reply
26/08/2014 19:09 - Galway City Childminders
I am 26 , originally from Galway and live in Salthil. Qualified life guard worked with the brothers of charity. I am available every evening and weekends. I enjoy children and was supervisor in a children store for 3 years. I also come from a large family. I am very active and swim regularly. I am also very reliable and trustworthy. I look forward to hearing from you.

re... : childminder/Babysitter available weekday evenings and all weekend.           reply
12/10/2014 20:41 - Galway City Childminders
Hi Alison, thank you for your message. I wouldn´t have a huge amount of experience with a child that young but would love the opportunity. I worked in mothercare for several years so have a certain amount of knowledge and have trained in first aid. I am available every evening and weekends. If you would like to know anything else please do not hesitate to ask. I look forward to hearing from you.
Isabelle.

re : childminder/Babysitter available weekday evenings and all weekend.           reply
27/09/2014 19:40 - Galway City Childminders
Hi, we would require occasional evenings/weekends childminding for a three year old boy. How much do you charge for the service and do you have Garda vetting?
Thanks.
Rgds,
Tim

12/10/2014 20:17 - Galway City Childminders
Hi Isabelle,
We have a 3 month old and might be interested in around 3 hours per week. Have you experience with this age group?
Regards,
Alison

discussion forum terms & conditions

;