Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

childminder Naas

childminder Naas           reply
20/07/2011 14:25 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, my name is Mags. I am a mother of two girls ages 4 and 9, I am available for childminding in my own home environment full-time, part-time and after school in the Naas area.
As I grew up in a big family, I have gained alot of childminding experience by looking after my nieces and nephews.
My home is child friendly, non-smoking and I have a secure garden with two pet ducks. I have a car with full driving licence which is equipped with booster seats.
If you are interested please pm me, many thanks. Mags.

re : childminder Naas           reply
25/09/2011 15:25 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
I will quickly tell you I have two children aged 3 and 6 both go to school in the Irish school in Naas and had an au pair who is leaving in two weeks.
I would intend on advertising myself to find the right person but goggled "Child-minder Naas" and your add popped up so here goes.
Can you tell me the following please.
1. Are you fully flexible (i.e) work 5 over 7 days with days varying and times varying.
2. How much do you charge and is it by the day or week etc...
3. What would the children be doing whilst with you for E.g playing Xbox, Watching tv, Crafts, Homework, or all of these things.
My shifts are two lates, 12pm-10pm and 3 early shifts 8-6. I work in Dublin so need an hour window for travel.
The above hours may seem bleak but it is the worst case scenario it would not always be 5 days a week as quite often my days off and my wife´s days off are different. on these week you may only have them three days a week but unfortunately we both have to work the odd Saturday & Sunday.
Look forward to hearing your replies perhaps you could tell me a bit about yourself so I can get a feel of where your life is at and how long you are thinking of looking after children for.
Yours Gratefully
Mr Christian Scally

discussion forum terms & conditions