Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder Wanted Finglas / Glasnevin

re : childminder Wanted Finglas / Glasnevin           reply
10/02/2014 10:11 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
HI AMANDA
NOT SURE IF YOU HAVE SECURED CHILDCARE YET BUT I AM AVAILABLE NOW I AM AN EXPERIENCED MOTHER OF THREE [YOUNGEST 11YRS]
KIND REGARDS
BERNIE

31/01/2014 21:49 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Amanda, my name is Celine Cleary , I live in Finglas west. I am married and have three children of my own, two boys aged 9 and 4, and a girl aged 8. we are a non smoking house even visitors are not allowed smoke in the house. I am a stay at home mam, my youngest Alex is in pre-school from 9 till 12.15 and the older two are in school till 2.40.
I´ve always looked after kids even before I was married, can supply some references if you´re interested in meeting , if you´d like to.
look forward to hearing from you soon,
hope to talk soon
Celine

29/10/2014 18:26 - Dublin North Childminders
hi Amanda i live in Glasnevin am a mother of one and have worked in creche for the last 3 years, i have Garda vetting and ref.i am hand working , caring,loving and fun mum and worker i am avalable Monday to Friday 8 to 6

10/02/2014 22:04 - Dublin North Childminders
hi Amanda if u found someone to child mind let me no but I am very intrested and just live in sycamore so im near u give me a bell 0851904064

10/02/2014 10:15 - Dublin North Childminders
HI AMANDA
NOT SURE IF YOU HAVE SECURED CHILDCARE YET BUT I AM AVAILABLE NOW I AM AN EXPERIENCED MOTHER OF THREE [YOUNGEST 11YRS]
KIND REGARDS
BERNIE

childminder Wanted Finglas / Glasnevin           reply
30/01/2014 15:01 - Dublin North Childminders
I am looking for a childminder for Wed , Thurs and Fri for my 20 month old in either the finglas or glasnevin area.

28/11/2014 11:43 - Dublin North Childminders
hi amanda my name is Victoria i live in Finglas in Ferndele avenu, i have worked in baby room for past 3 years. i am working at home now minding 2 years little girl. i have my Garda vetting and up to date ref. am also a mum of 10 years old girl if you are intrested with my service i would be happy to help. thank you 0877608662

16/03/2015 13:13 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Amanda,
My name is Ann, I live in Finglas East, I would be available to mind your baby if you have not yet found somebody suitable. Please PM me and I will answer any questions you may have.
Thank you
Ann.

15/03/2015 10:54 - Dublin North Childminders
HI MY NAME IS BERNIE I LIVE IN FINGLAS EAST IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CONTACT ME MY NUMBER IS 0657207063 THANKS

discussion forum terms & conditions

;