- Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

childminder available!!

childminder available!!           reply
16/05/2014 15:16 - Limerick County Childminders

My name is Marianne, I am an Irish female,looking for a child-minding job this summer. I am very reliable, friendly and love working with children. I am in college studying to hopefully be a social worker and I have fetac level 5 in childcare and childcare with additional needs, I also have first aid . I have lots of experience working with kids, from baby sitting and working in crèches. I have been garda vetted. I am available to work any days, work full time or part time.

I have no problem driving kids, cooking etc.
If you are interested please do not hesitate to email me, I am happy to answer any questions that you may have and forward you a copy of my CV. My email is

Thank you :)

re... : childminder available!!           reply
24/06/2014 00:17 - Limerick County Childminders
Hi Colin,
I was just wondering are you still looking for a childminder? I am a 20yr old female student in the Croom area. I have 5 years experience from new born to teenagers. I am available to start immediately and can work any hours, any days and even over night if required to. I am a hard working, honest person who takes pride in their work. References are also available if you wish. if you are interested my email address is or my number is 0851720796.
Thanks and king regards,

re : childminder available!!           reply
21/06/2014 16:28 - Limerick County Childminders
Hi Marianne,
Just wondering if you are still available.
We have two girls, ages 3.5 years and 14 months. Immediate start, 23rd June 2014.
We live on the Croom/Bruff road.
Call me on 087-2770151 or email if you prefer.
Colin O´ Carroll

re... : childminder available!!           reply
21/06/2014 21:14 - Limerick County Childminders
sorry colin I have got a job for the summer. Hope you get sorted :)

discussion forum terms & conditions