Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder available,whitehall,santry,beaumont,artane area,fetac 5 trained experienced,non smoker and mammy

re : childminder available,whitehall,santry,beaumont,artane area,fetac 5 trained experienced,non smoker and mammy           reply
07/10/2015 10:23 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I am looking for a childminder for 4 full days per week. I have two very good boys age 6 and 2. The 6 year old boy attends school in St. Davids in Artane so he would need to be dropped off and picked up. I´m on 0877580714 if you would like to have a chat.
Lisa

re... : childminder available,whitehall,santry,beaumont,artane area,fetac 5 trained experienced,non smoker and mammy           reply
14/10/2015 13:02 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi there , just seen your reply to that add.. I live in Beaumont And am interested in a 3 day week childminding.. I have experience, non smoker , mother of a teen. Just wondering if you would be interested in a chat . my no is 0861727737. Sorry to jump in here but 3 days are hard to come across ! Thanks

re : childminder available,whitehall,santry,beaumont,artane area,fetac 5 trained experienced,non smoker and mammy           reply
08/10/2015 09:58 - Dublin North Childminders
hi there looking for minder for 3 day per week
thank you

childminder available,whitehall,santry,beaumont,artane area,fetac 5 trained experienced,non smoker and mammy           reply
05/10/2015 08:07 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi I am a mammy of two girls and I am looking to mind a child locally ,I´ve nearly 5 years experience of working in creche´s I´m a non smoker and would mind in my own home ,please feel free to pm me with any questions 😊😊

21/10/2015 18:04 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi there,
I just saw your ad as I was looking for a child minder from February for 3 days a week . Our little girl will be over 6 months then just wondering do you take young babies and what are your rates ?
Many thanks
suzanne

06/10/2015 13:05 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi I am looking for childminder from January for around 10 days per month can let you know days at start of each month my little boy will be 7 months at that stage. Where are you based? Thanks Sinead

discussion forum terms & conditions

;