Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder available - midleton area

re : childminder available - midleton area           reply
17/02/2014 22:28 - Cork County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I am looking for a childminder for baby 2 days a week. Could you please contact me if you are interested on 087 4108290.
Thanks, Eilish

16/02/2014 23:23 - Cork County Childminders
Hi I have two kids 3 and 5 I am looking for after school care 5days a week Monday to Friday and to be picked up from school but not dropped to school also full days on school holidays. Also can I ask what part of Midleton are you in. Would love to hear from you if your interested thanks

childminder available - midleton area           reply
16/02/2014 17:56 - Cork County Childminders
Hi, I am a registered childminder from Midleton. I have a level 6 childcare qualification, I hold an up to date pediatric first aid certificate.I have recently completed fire safety, child protection and food hygiene training and I am garda vetted . I am insured and registered with childminding Ireland and have space to mind three children in my own home. My home has a fabulous playroom for the children with age and stage appropriate toys and equipment. I have experience childminding and have worked in childcare settings with children form 4 months to 12 years. I provide a professional childminding service to ensure children are safe, have fun and have memorable experiences. For more information or to arrange a visit to my house please contact me :)

29/07/2017 14:47 - Cork County Childminders
Hi! I am a mom of a 6 year old girl and a 4 year old boy urgently looking for childcare in Midleton. It would be part-time during summer and they are both going to Educate Together NS from September, junior and senior infant classes.
Please PM me for any other questions.
Thank you.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;