Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

childminder available

childminder available           reply
14/04/2011 17:20 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hiya my name is sarah im from meath ,im 18 years old .I know it must be very difficult to entrust a relative stranger with the care of your children how ever i know that i am responsible an trustworthy. If you are looking for somebody that will be like a big sister to you kids them you have found her .I would be looking for something long term . I have done lots of babysitting work before . I sarts babysitting when I was 14 .I was babysitting for a lady down the road from me she would go off most weekends and I would have to cook food and play with the kids .I’m a very well balanced person. I also have a two year old niece that I do take care off I spend a lot of time with her and my little cousin that is 10 too .
. I was hoping to do a childcare course last year when i finish school but didnt have the money to do it so im spending up to do a course so I was doing a bit of work in a shop down to me but got let go when they didn’t have the money to keep me on anymore .I could starts right away .I´m have very reasonable , I adord kids and enjoy spending time with them.
Hope to here from you soon .Hope i can help you
Kind regards
Sarah

discussion forum terms & conditions