Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder available

childminder available           reply
19/03/2015 12:48 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------

I am Ana, I am 24 years old. I am from Spain and I recently graduated in Chemistry.

I have been working as an aupair in Stepaside (Dublin 18 ) since January. I was taking care of 3 lovely children aged 6,8 and 10. As well as doing some babysittings to my neighbours. The experience was amazing and I learnt so many things from them. However, I finished working with the family in December after one year because I wanted to live on my own and take up a new challenge. I am currently living in Dublin 7 really close to Smithfield.

I was responsible for all the children´s aspects (laundry, meals, tidying up kitchen/bedrooms/game room, supervising homework, games time and babysittings).

I consider myself active, responsible, hardworking and caring with children. I have a really big family and I am surrounded by children (8 little cousins aged between 2months to 12 years old). I have great experience minding them as their parents work full time so I used to take care of my 1-year-old-cousin (in that moment) during the mornings and then in the afternoons I attended university, helping them during summertime as well, occasional babysittings or teaching them some subjects after school.

I have a clean driving licence for 6 years. I commuted to university everyday and this year I brought and collected the children to/from school and activities with the family car so I am used to the left hand side of the road. I don’t have my own car in Dublin.

I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you. If you have any questions or require additional information from the family, they would be delighted to talk to you.

If you are interested please let me know.

I look forward to hearing from you
Ana

childminder available           reply
19/03/2015 12:48 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------

I am Ana, I am 24 years old. I am from Spain and I recently graduated in Chemistry.

I have been working as an aupair in Stepaside (Dublin 18 ) since January. I was taking care of 3 lovely children aged 6,8 and 10. As well as doing some babysittings to my neighbours. The experience was amazing and I learnt so many things from them. However, I finished working with the family in December after one year because I wanted to live on my own and take up a new challenge. I am currently living in Dublin 7 really close to Smithfield.

I was responsible for all the children´s aspects (laundry, meals, tidying up kitchen/bedrooms/game room, supervising homework, games time and babysittings).

I consider myself active, responsible, hardworking and caring with children. I have a really big family and I am surrounded by children (8 little cousins aged between 2months to 12 years old). I have great experience minding them as their parents work full time so I used to take care of my 1-year-old-cousin (in that moment) during the mornings and then in the afternoons I attended university, helping them during summertime as well, occasional babysittings or teaching them some subjects after school.

I have a clean driving licence for 6 years. I commuted to university everyday and this year I brought and collected the children to/from school and activities with the family car so I am used to the left hand side of the road. I don’t have my own car in Dublin.

I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you. If you have any questions or require additional information from the family, they would be delighted to talk to you.

If you are interested please let me know.

I look forward to hearing from you
Ana

discussion forum terms & conditions

;