Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

childminder available

childminder available           reply
22/08/2015 19:29 - Limerick County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi all. Im available for childminding and light housework from september in childrens own home. Full driving licence so can pick children up and drop them off. Prepare meals. References available, guard vetted, years of experencice. Any Questions pm.
Look Forward to hearing from you.

re : childminder available           reply
23/08/2015 11:16 - Limerick County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Catriona,
My name is Rosanne and I live with my husband and three kids near Kilcolman a small village, 10 minutes from Newcastle West.
The kids are at school and crèche until 2pm Monday to Friday. However, I work from home and have to travel sometimes. I am looking for someone to care for them during the day, on a flexible basis depending on travel requirements, this is normally once a month, for about 4/5 days.
When I am not travelling, I would like that same person to babysit one night over the weekend.
Would you be interested in this flexible arrangement and if so, could we arrange a meeting.
I would need you to start on an introductory basis in the next week or so, to get to know the kids and their routine. I won´t be travelling until the middle of September.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

discussion forum terms & conditions