Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder available Dublin 16,14,18,

re : childminder available Dublin 16,14,18,           reply
03/11/2014 21:26 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, are you still available? I too am looking for a pick up at St.Mary´s in Rathfarnham (I see somebody else has enquired) on Mondays and Tuesdays and if you were minding in your house maybe you could work with both families on a Tuesday.
Regards,
Chayla

re... : childminder available Dublin 16,14,18,           reply
07/10/2014 22:28 - Dublin South Childminders
Sorry sara too far regsrds

07/10/2014 13:44 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Adrienne
Are you still available? I live in Bray/Shankill and am looking for somebody to mind three children (aged 1 to 7) from 8 to 4.30 three days as week and 8 to 1.30 one day a week in school term only.
If you are interested please let me know. My email address is grimsos@tcd.ie
warm regards
Sarah

09/10/2014 12:05 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi I was wondering if you are available still to mind a 18mth old girl in milltown area. My email is karensmith073@gmail.com.
Regards
Karen

03/11/2014 09:55 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Adrienne , i just posted a requirement for a childminder required in the ballyroan area from december 1st . 2 afternoons a week , Tuesday and Thursday 2.30 to 4.30 pm , school collections from St Marys Boys school and Loreto Girls School both on Grange Road. Let me know if you would be interested and available?
Thank you , Aib

11/11/2014 09:53 - Dublin South Childminders
Dear Host Family,
My name is Miren, I´m a 25 years old girl born and lives in barcelona. In October I´m going to live in Dublin. My intention is to dublin to improve my English through study and work. Studying at the Academy Delfin and go to work as an Au Pair.
Until July i was working as a photographer (my profession) in a company online reservation restaurants (Restalo.es). Before that, while in college I worked as a waitress and cook at various restaurants, and before that and during that time worked as a baby sitter for different children, and also as a camp instructor.
I consider myself a very energetic girl with a very open, friendly and hardworking character. I can never be still. Love-me feel useful, I need to work, play sports, travel ... I consider myself a very responsible and hardworking person, I´m very demanding with myself and others, accustomed to try to do the best that I can. In relation to children, I love, I think I have much maternal instinct, I like to play with them, teach them things and they also teach me my. I have lots of patience to help them study at lunchtime and everything in general. I am passionate about playing with them, introduce them to the kitchen doing things that they can help, such as cakes, muffins, cookies etc ... I think that through the kitchen they can teach and educate.
Respect for chores, I have no problem in helping. I have lived alone for two years and had a very clean and tidy. Since childhood I have helped at home at all. And also, I´m always the cook. I love to cook, I think the family will choose me luck, eat like a restaurant dotos day, lol.
I give my word to give the best service I can, I like to do things the best I can and give the best of myself. I´m sure I´m a good option for Au Pair and parents can be reassured that their children will have the best you can give them an Au Pair.
I hope not to disappoint them.
Kind Regards,
Miren Soto Corral

04/11/2014 10:17 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Adrienne,
Are you still available? We need someone to do a morning drop from near Marley Park to Ballinteer Avenue in the mornings from 7.30 to 9 am and pick up at 2.30 with 2 kids (8 and 6) collected from yours at 5 pm.
If so then please PM me.
If you are no longer available you might take down your ad - there are instructions on how to do that.
Thanks
Ray

childminder available Dublin 16,14,18,           reply
06/10/2014 12:11 - Dublin South Childminders
I am available experienced childminder. I have a mother of two grown up sons and a very active 52 year old. I have done a childcare course and have Garda clearance. I have my own transport. I have excellent references.

I feel children should have play activities including walking in Parks, swimming, reading. I am a warm hearted person with a good sense of humour.

I am available to start when required.

Regards

Adrienne Mullen (Mrs)

08/10/2014 11:04 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Adrienne
I have a 4 year old boy and a 2 year old girl and I am looking for someone part time to start after the school mid term break. They are both in montessori on Tues / Wed and Thurs and if I had someone to collect them on these days and have them in the afternoon that would be wonderful.
I live in Cabinteely beside the park.
Does this sound interesting to you?
Siobhan

03/11/2014 13:30 - Dublin South Childminders
Are you still available?

10/11/2014 12:28 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
Just wondering are you available still Adrienne?
I have a 4 year old and 7 year old and need someone for 4 hours 5 days a week from 12 noon to 4pm.
I live in Rathfarnham.
Kind regards
Loraine.

03/11/2014 20:38 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi, are you still available? I too am looking for a pick up at St.Mary´s in Rathfarnham (I see somebody else has enquired) on Mondays and Tuesdays and if you were minding in your house maybe you could work with both families on a Tuesday.
Regards,
Chayla

re... : childminder available Dublin 16,14,18,           reply
10/11/2014 20:39 - Dublin South Childminders
Sorry no

discussion forum terms & conditions

;