Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder available Dublin 5

re : childminder available Dublin 5           reply
22/04/2016 15:33 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I must had I don´t drive so ill be available in my own home.
Thanks

re... : childminder available Dublin 5           reply
10/05/2016 17:29 - Dublin North Childminders
I live near kilbarrack dart station and have no trouble traveling, I´ve done work experience in a Montessori and have babysitted younger siblings and cousins on a weekly basis and can provide a CV and multiple references.I´m mature and reliable and can cook,clean etc.
I wish to pursue childcare in the future and feel that working more with children will help expand my knowledge on how to care for them.

12/06/2016 09:40 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi you commented under my post. I have since got my car back if you still require someone

18/04/2016 15:20 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi I am looking for a childminder near clontarf for my little boy who will be 11 months when I go back to work. Where are you based? Thanks Hannah

09/06/2016 13:08 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi there,
I´m due to go back to work part-time in October (Tuesday, Wednesdays and Thursdays) and I am looking for somebody to care for my little boy, who will be just one then, in their own home.
I wonder if you might have availability and if we could have a call to discuss further?
Many thanks!

12/06/2016 10:56 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi there,
From the earlier posts, I think you are based in Kilbarrack? I was hoping it might be a little closer as I am based in Killester?
Thanks,
Karen

childminder available Dublin 5           reply
17/04/2016 16:20 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi
I´m an experienced childminder available full or part time in my own home.
I´m an non smoker. I have Lil boy 2 days a week. So plenty of fun in my home. It´s a warm welcoming friendly house.
I can provide lunch/snacks too.
I´m beside the dart station so if you drive and wish to travel by train your more then welcome to leave your car at mine.
References available upon request.

Many thanks

04/05/2016 20:51 - Dublin North Childminders
Hello,
I´m looking for a part time childminder for my little girl, who has just turned one. Would it be possible to discuss over the phone? This is my first time on the site; how do I contact you? I live near Harmonstown Dart station and looking for a local childminder or a childminder near a dart station...
Thanks & Kind regards,
Merel

12/06/2016 11:57 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Karen
I am but I drive so can collect n drop off?

10/05/2016 12:49 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi I am based and working in Raheny. I am looking for a part time minder for my 8 month old. It would be just one day a week one week and 3 days a week the following from 9am to about 3pm. The days would be week one: Wednesday and week two: Tues, Thurs, Fri, these days would never change as my husband is a nurse an his shifts are fixed. I also have a 5 year old going to NorthBay up the road, I am not sure if you do pick up´s or not, but it would be possible for me to pick him up and drop him to you after school if you dont drive. If this is something that would suit, could you let me know pricing for the days etc and how to arrange a meet up. I would also need someone on the same days for my 5 year during school breaks. Thanks in advance. Claire

discussion forum terms & conditions

;