Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

childminder available d15

childminder available d15           reply
20/08/2010 14:50 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am an Irish mum of two available to mind in my own home in dublin 15
I am very flexible and my rates are very reasonable. I am available full or part time.
I´m a non smoker. We have warm and friendly pet free home with a playroom and all facilities required for a baby / toddler including stairgates, highchairs twin pram etc. We also have a safe and secure back garden with slides,a sandpit and other outdoor toys. I am offering a home from home with home cooked meals, great fun and professional care. My older son is starting school in september and my younger son is 2 and he loves having other children here to play with. At the moment I am minding a little boy afterschool 3 days per week so I am only looking for one more child as I don´t like to take too many children on as I like to have time to have fun and enjoy the time with them. During school hours it will just be my son and your child with me so I can bring them for walks and to the local playgroup and they would be great company for each other.
pm me if you need any additional information

re : childminder available d15           reply
06/01/2011 18:59 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi

I will need childcare from March 21st for my baby girl. She will be 6months old. Preferably, 4 day week (Tues-Friday) 8.30am-5.30pm. If you are available, I would love to hear from you.

Thanks

Julianne

24/08/2010 18:01 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi, where in D15 are u based? We live in Castaheany in D15, and have a 4 yo daughter, for whom I am looking for a caring childminder. The hours would be from 11:30am-6pm Mon-Fri starting in mid Sep´10.

re... : childminder available d15           reply
24/08/2010 18:21 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi,

I am on the blakestown road between mulhuddart and clonsilla.
I mind a four year old after school 2 days one week and 3 days the next and my own son is 4 too so your daughter would have children her own age for company. We do regular activities Baking,arts and crafts, painting, jigsaws and nature walks to the park
Does your daughter need to be collected from preschool?
let me know if you are interested
Gemma

20/08/2010 16:23 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi, Where in Dublin 15 are you?

re... : childminder available d15           reply
26/08/2010 22:19 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi There, can you pls forward your mobile no. if still available
Many thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions