Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder available dublin 15

childminder available dublin 15           reply
18/10/2013 20:14 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
childminder available full time or part time Monday to Saturday. flexible hours. no children, family rared. recently retired. no car so children would have to be dropped unless in local school within walking distance. if local can mind in child/ childrens home or mine. if want to know anymore information feel free to contact me.
look forward to hearing from you
Michele

re : childminder available dublin 15           reply
05/12/2014 19:45 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Michele, I am looking for a full time minder, Mon to Fri from 9am to 5.30pm, minding a 5 month old at home from Jan onwards. I live in Castleknock very close to Phoenix Park.
Can you please let me know if we can talk further if interested?
Thanks
A

re... : childminder available dublin 15           reply
03/12/2014 10:40 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Mary. Just seen your text. I would like to discuss this further with you. If you would like to phone me on 0831695806.

02/12/2014 20:56 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Michele, I am looking for someone to mind my 2 kids, boy aged 5 who goes to school, 15 min walk from our house & our daughter aged 11 mths. We need someone from 7.30 to 6, mon to thurs. We live in Allendale in Clonsilla but plan to move from the area in July, so the job is for 6/7 mths. Would you be interested. Mary

09/11/2014 14:16 - Dublin West Childminders
Lady with grown up family available for child minding in Dublin 15. Can mind in my home or childs home. Excellent references can be supplied. Available Monday to Saturday and am flexible. Pm for more details

discussion forum terms & conditions

;