Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

childminder available dunboyne

childminder available dunboyne           reply
16/09/2009 10:49 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am a kind caring mother or 2 who is available to mind your children in my home in a safe environment. I have a full clean driving licence and can do school drop offs and pick ups. Please pm me if you are looking for a trustworthy and reliable person.

re : childminder available dunboyne           reply
27/10/2009 16:13 - Meath Childminders
hi,
I am looking for a childminder for my daughter, who will be 8months old in april, from 7.30am-3.30pm, 3-4 days a week from april 12th to late june, and possibly from the following september for the school year. We live in dunboyne, email me at janecarmel@hotmail.com if you´re interested,

thanks,
Jane

22/01/2010 19:38 - Meath Childminders
I am enquiring about childminding from September this year and am starting to look now and came across your advert. We live in Dunboyne near St. Peter´s College. Can you please advise if you would be available then and what your rates might be? It would be for one school going child (to/from school and minding after school), one playschool going child (to/from playschool and minding after playschool), one infant of almost 1 year full day of minding. At this point I am not sure whether I will be returning five days a week full time or whether I will job-share two days one week, three days the next. I would love to hear from you. Thanks.

15/02/2010 15:02 - Meath Childminders
Hi,
I´m looking for afterschool care in Dunboyne, starting in Sept´10.
Can you contact me?
thanks,
Suzanne

discussion forum terms & conditions