Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

childminder available for the school holidays

childminder available for the school holidays           reply
21/02/2012 15:24 - Wexford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, i currently look after 2 children term time only so am looking to mind children during the holidays.i would be available to anyone who might get stuck with childminding during the school holidays even if its only a couple of days/hours. I am qualified and have plenty of experience with children of all ages, if you would like to discuss this further please dont hesitate to contact me. I live in mulrankin nr bridgetown,kilmore, tomhaggard, killinick etc.

childminder available for the school holidays           reply
21/02/2012 15:24 - Wexford Childminders
Hi, i currently look after 2 children term time only so am looking to mind children during the holidays.i would be available to anyone who might get stuck with childminding during the school holidays even if its only a couple of days/hours. I am qualified and have plenty of experience with children of all ages, if you would like to discuss this further please dont hesitate to contact me. I live in mulrankin nr bridgetown,kilmore, tomhaggard, killinick etc.

re : childminder available for the school holidays           reply
28/03/2012 13:44 - Wexford Childminders
Hi Rachael, I am looking for a chilminder for after school hours - monday to friday - 2 to 5. I have 2 kids, 1 finishes school at 2pm the other at 3pm.
I live in the Kilmore area. I might also need a childminder for the summer holidays.
Would you be interested?
Thanks, L

discussion forum terms & conditions