Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder available for wicklow area

childminder available for wicklow area           reply
24/02/2014 16:08 - Wicklow Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi i am a reliable, caring qualifed childminder with up to 3 years experience full and part time. Looking to mind/care for children in mine or their own home in the wicklow area full or part time.I have a child of my own she is 2 years old. i have my Fetac level 5,first aid cert also garda clearance. Out door and in door activites will be done, walks parks, and walks to the beach. Indoor games,puzzles,jigsaws, painting and so forth. Light snacks and dinners will be done and of course to interact with the child/children and give the child the best care possible. The children i have cared for are babys, todlers and up. I am flexabile with hours and duties. Any question please feel free to send me a pm kind regards

M

re : childminder available for wicklow area           reply
24/02/2014 16:19 - Wicklow Childminders
I am more so looking to mind child/children in my home.
hope to hear from you soon kind regards mary

childminder available for wicklow area           reply
06/03/2014 17:42 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi Mary,
Im looking for childcare for my baby girl as i hope to return to work as a primary school teacher after the easter hols. she is an ex prem born at 25 weeks last march and she will be one this sunday. i note from your ad that you have done fetac childcare courses...do you have any experience of premmie or peg fed babies or would you be willing to learn about peg feeding and what it involves? Hoping to hear from you soon, vanessa

discussion forum terms & conditions

;