Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder available from begining September. Castleknock, Dublin 15

childminder available from begining September. Castleknock, Dublin 15           reply
16/07/2016 08:56 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
A qualified, experienced child-care worker available to mind young child, full or part time preferably in childminder´s own home starting end August/ beginning September.
Preferably (but NOT limited to) school term times. 
I am fully Garda vetted and have worked in many childcare settings with children of all ages, including ECCE settings, Primary schools and private homes and also have a 6 year old boy of my own.
Ideally, the child I would be caring for would not yet have started school as collection times for both the child and my son, are likely to be the same but at different schools.

I hold a Degree in English and Geography and Level 5 qualifications in Early Childhood Care and Education and can provide excellent references.

I am passionate about working with children and understand the importance for both child and parent to feel happy and at ease when it comes to childcare choices.
If you are interested in meeting up to discuss any further information you might require, please feel free to contact me

re : childminder available from begining September. Castleknock, Dublin 15           reply
23/07/2016 19:04 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I just wondered are you still available? I have three boys - one school going in st mochtas - finish time of 1.30. Drop off not required. Avg 20 hrs per week needed...... Not sure if it is what you are looking for. I am in clonsilla - Charnwood....

discussion forum terms & conditions

;