Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder available from september 2015

childminder available from september 2015           reply
10/03/2015 21:41 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Ok people I am a fun and bubbly person I have been working in the one childcare job for 15 years and now I want to venture off and look after kids in my own home, so from September 2015 I will be starting my own child-minding service from my own home from 7.30 each morning to 6.00 each evening Monday to Friday. I have many plans going to be in place for your kids to be well cared for each day. I love looking after children I am fully qualified with level 5 and level 6 in childcare, with Haccp trained to cook yummy homemade meals each day. And fully trained in first Aid . I will be sending home a notebook with your child each day so you will know the great activities your child will be involved with and the food they eat each day, I will be a registered child-minder from the end of August 2015 . Please contact me if you want your child to be well looked after and cared for each day.
many thanks
Mags Donohoe
;)

re... : childminder available from september 2015           reply
11/04/2015 21:29 - Kildare Childminders
The presentation girls school

re : childminder available from september 2015           reply
11/04/2015 18:50 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Mags,
My little girl is going into senior infants in September. I am only looking for someone to mind her from 7.30 and drop her to school.i would also like her collected from school and I would pick her up at 4/4.30. Is this something you can do,or are you just interested in minding for home.
Regards
Nicola

12/04/2015 06:03 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Nicola
I have no problem doing a drop off or a collection. I am based in The Elms, Newbridge
I have a 2 year old boy myself and I will be a registered childminder in August. If I do have any more children to mind I´m sure it won´t be a problem for drop off and collection. Sorry to ask again but where abouts is the school your child is attending.
Many thanks.

11/04/2015 18:56 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Nicola
Just wondering what school will your child be attending in September

discussion forum terms & conditions

;