Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder available in kill and nearby areas thurs and fri.

childminder available in kill and nearby areas thurs and fri.           reply
18/10/2017 20:58 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi all,
At present I´m working on a Monday,Tuesday n Wednesday as a nanny for a lovely family in Naas in Kildare looking after 2 children ages 4 and 11 months and for another family on Thursday and Friday ... my duties are to ensure the safety of the children at all times, preparing meals, taking them on different outings such as play centres, the park n library to name a few, the older girl loves her stories, making jigsaws, play doh n arts n crafts etc. I also do preschool drop off and collection and prepare meals on a daily basis. I´m available for work on a Thursday and Friday and my hourly rate is between between 11 and 13 euro depending on how many children I´ be caring for.

Below is a bit of further information about myself :)

Before my present position I worked as a nanny for 2 families part time, one in Blessington in Wicklow where I was looking after 3 children aged 6,5 and 3 and one in Rathmore in Kildare where I was looking after 2 children aged 3 and 1. I have also worked as a nanny for a family in Naas, Kildare looking after 3 children aged 7, 6 and 1.5 years old. My duties for all families above included educating and playing with the children, bringing them on outings such as swimming, trips to the park, tennis, play centres such as imaginosity, I brought the children to and from school, prepared lunches and dinners and helped with their homework, I also brought one of the boys to speech therapy on a regular basis and would do work with him each day to help develop his speech. On occasion when I would stay later than my normal finishing time I would often take the children out for something to eat. I also done the daily chores in one of the houses.

I worked in a creche for 2 years in churchtown, Dublin before working as a nanny in Naas, my role in the job was teaching a montessori class aged 3 - 4, I was also working with a little boy with additional needs ... one to one sessions, there was myself and another woman looking after a class of approx 14 - 16 children in the mornings and upto 20 children in the afternoons.
I also worked as a nanny for 3 years in Aylesbury in Dublin looking after 2 girls aged 6 months and 5 years old, my duties were similar to the above positions.
Overall I have over 15 years experience looking after children, I studied childcare and special needs in Portobello and have done first aid. I am a non smoker in good health, I have my own car with full driving license, I am very reliable, extremely punctual. I am a very hard working, trustworthy, honest, easy going person with excellent references available, I genuinely love working with children. If you have any questions or would like to get in touch please don´t hesitate to contact me. Thanks very much for taking the time to read my advert :)

Kindest regards,
Elaine.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;