Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

childminder available in your home crumlin

childminder available in your home crumlin           reply
19/06/2017 20:22 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
ds in kind careing reliable honest fun loveing mature mum childminder available to come to your home to take great care if your little ones in the comfort of there own home as a well e peri ended mum my self with four children ages are 23 20 18 12 and iv worked for a family for 4 years looking after there four month old twins fulltime working between my own family life but it´s what I live best as I love young children and plenty of daily fun seeing them happy safe secure is a must I live walks to park playground to reading singing Lego and little self play is great for them to learn to play in there own I´m a girl believer of fresh air I´m not a telly fan so children won´t be put in front of telly in my care it´s out and about I don´t mind some cooking if need be and light house work but children come first at all time I love to keep a good routine as much as possible I´m none smoker Garda vetted with great ref I´m looking for maybe 3 to 4 full days a week Please read my add before responding I don´t do after sch

re : childminder available in your home crumlin           reply
21/06/2017 14:53 - Dublin South Childminders

re : childminder available in your home crumlin           reply
31/07/2017 23:21 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Sam,
I know your profile says that you don´t do after school but I just thought I´d pop you an email in case your position has changed !
We are a professional couple looking for a caring and responsible childcarer to care for our two beautiful and funny young children (girl 5 yrs & boy 3 yrs). You must love children and be mature, reliable, trustworthy and punctual, and have the use of a car for daily school and creche journeys.
We both work full time (5 days). We need help in the mornings with a Knocklyon school drop (8.40am) and ´maybe´ a Walkinstown crèche drop (anytime from 7.45am to 9.15am). And then collection from crèche (12.30pm)/school (1.30pm) and minded in our house in Greenhills, Dublin 12/or your house in the afternoons until 5pm. Please let me know if this position suits you and we can discuss any details further.
Thanks so much, Fid

discussion forum terms & conditions