Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

childminder available in your home lucan

childminder available in your home lucan           reply
10/04/2017 13:55 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi all I´m a kind careing fun loveing mature mum and childminder nanny I´m mum with 22 years experience gRda vetted with great ref I don´t drive but would have very reliable transport to and from some evening I can get the bus home I love young children and my motto is plenty of daily fresh air walks to park play ground to reading singing Lego and some self play I don´t mind some light house work to cooking a healthy meal for children but the children come first at all time I´m a very active reliable mum who loves her job as childminder nanny I´m none smoker Garda vetted with great ref look forward to hearing from you best regards Samantha 😍

re : childminder available in your home lucan           reply
11/04/2017 09:26 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello, We are a young family based in Carpenterstown, Dublin 15. We have two little boys, one will be three in June & the other will be one in July. We need a child minder that can start in May and would welcome interest. The children can be looked after in our home, Mon – Thursday (8am-6pm), starting May 2017. We will need flexibility for some Thursday / Friday with notice given. Our 3year old will start playschool in Sept ´17 from 8.45-11.45am. If you are interested please contact me.

discussion forum terms & conditions