Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder available meath area

re : childminder available meath area           reply
20/06/2014 10:31 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi ,
I hope your well I am currently looking for a childminder for my two girls I am in the Stamullen area. I am going back to work so it would be full time Monday to Friday.
If you are still available if you could get back to me as soon as possible I would really appreciate it.
Kind regards
Tanya
L

re... : childminder available meath area           reply
19/06/2014 06:08 - Meath Childminders
Hi there
I am living in bettystown I do have my own car I also have experience minding Holstein right up to te age of 14 I do mind 2 other children t the minute but recently been looking for something else. If you need someone to come to your house that is not a problem but would you have a problem if my 2 year old daughter were to come with me? Mon-fri what would be the hours?

childminder available meath area           reply
29/05/2014 12:38 - Meath Childminders
hi parents,
I have been in childcare 10 years I am 28 years of age and I am offering my child-minding services to you at great affordable prices. I am a very kind, loving, caring, patient and outgoing person. I carry out all sorts of activities for both indoor and outdoor, I cook healthy fresh meals and prepare healthy snacks. In my last job I was room leader of a busy toddler room looking after 8 children, I also do babysitting from time to time and have been with one family for 9 years and another family for just over 2 years. please pm me for further details and I will be happy to answer any queries that you may have thank you.

09/07/2014 12:53 - Meath Childminders
Are you still available

re : childminder available meath area           reply
18/06/2014 22:32 - Meath Childminders
Hi,
I was wondering what location you are in?? I´m in navan and have two boys aged 2 and 7 and a half. He is at school until 2.30 so also wondering if you have a car?? I can see that you have young children experience... My 2 year old is a busy bee. I was wondering what your rates are for mon - fri ... Do you look after children in your own home and do you look after other
Children??
Many thanks

20/06/2014 10:54 - Meath Childminders
Hi Tanya,
I am living in bettystown I am minding two children already but have been looking at more options if the price is right. How much are you lookin to spend on a childminder and would you mind if I were to have my daughter with me? Would you want me to mind the girls in your house as this would not be a problem as I have my own car my partners family is also from Stamullen so I am well used to the area.
Yours
Aisling

09/07/2014 13:06 - Meath Childminders
Yes I am still available

discussion forum terms & conditions

;