Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder avalible in Bray area

re : childminder avalible in Bray area           reply
14/12/2013 21:12 - Wicklow Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are looking for a part-time childminder for our 3 little boys (aged 2, 5 & 7). The hours are 12:30-18:30 two days a week (ideally Thursdays & Fridays) and possibly some other hours during the week depending on what suits you. They are in school in Shankill and we live locally in Killiney. You would be required to collect them from school, supervise homework, have fun playtime and provide meals. You could have use of our car as I will not need it for work. Please let me know if you would be interested in discussing this position.
I look forward to hearing from you.
yours,
Rebecca

re... : childminder avalible in Bray area           reply
03/12/2013 22:01 - Wicklow Childminders
HI, Yes does suit me. I´m living on Boghallroad.

re... : childminder avalible in Bray area           reply
04/12/2013 17:34 - Wicklow Childminders
That is near, would it be possible to meet with you tomorrow afternoon as would like to get someone organised. I would only be able to pay €140 a week so let me know what you think and the hours would be approx 8.30am to 5.30pm mon to fri from 6th Jan to 24th Jan.

childminder avalible in Bray area           reply
27/11/2013 18:46 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi, my name is Kamila . I´m 29 years old. I´ ve been minding children for 4 years. I´m caring, loving, trustworthy, reliable. I´m available for full or part time work. I´m a non smoker.
Please feel free to contact me.

re : childminder avalible in Bray area           reply
03/12/2013 19:57 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi Kamila, I am looking for someone to mind 7 mth old baby for 3 weeks in Jan also maybe a few days here and there as I am temping, would that suit you? also do you live near southern cross rd? Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;