Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

childminder/babysitter available

childminder/babysitter available           reply
07/09/2009 16:39 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

Im available to mind children in own home or my home. I could bring to school/collect. I have a full Irish licence. So willing to driving to any location which suits you.

I can also bring children on outings such as the park etc., I am an non smoker.

I worked in a creche to which was in charge of my own room known as the baby room. Youngest child was 6months and eldest was 1 and a half.

I have completed my childcare course.

If wish to know more please pm me and i reply straight back.

Thanks

Paula

re : childminder/babysitter available           reply
12/07/2011 17:50 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi my name is Eleanor I am dental nurse in leixlip. I am looking for a place for my 6mth old daughter. I am going back to work on the 12th of setember, I would be looking for 3days a week which would be consistant for the year as I have my days worked out for the whole year. I live in Lucan. I Lookforward to hearing from you.

kind regards Eleanor.

re : childminder/babysitter available           reply
07/09/2009 21:06 - Dublin West Childminders
hiya paula,
My name is gillian i live in clondalkin,i´m looking for a childminder 4 my 2 children when i go back to work on te 28th of sept.Kian is 4 and goin 2 school so he´d hav 2 b brought and collected and abbie´s 7 months..i will only need a childminder 4 every second week 4 te month´s of october and november,not sure if tat´d suit u sure u can mail me back and let me no wat u think??
Regards
Gillian

discussion forum terms & conditions