Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder in booterstown

childminder in booterstown           reply
16/12/2013 11:17 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are looking for a mature and kind lady or experienced younger person to look after our one and a half year old daughter locally (ideally Booterstown/but also Sandymount/Donnybrook or Grand Canal or immediately along N11 or Merrion) in her home or ours. The arrangement will initially be short term (Jan to mid April) but may work out longterm if the arrangement suits both sides. There is a certain flexibility with hours. Please respond with details about yourself and your experience.

re : childminder in booterstown           reply
02/01/2014 16:29 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi my name is noleen reilly and im 23 years old. I live in killiney. I dont drive but there is plenty of public transport near me. I have plenty of experience working with children. I have worked in a creche for a couple of months and have babysitted throughout the years. To add to this i have completed a 4 year BA honours degree in Early childhood studies. I have gained many skills throughout this course and i have done several placements throughout these 4 years also. I have many certificates in programmes such as first aid,manual handling etc. If yoy would like me to further on my cv,references and certificates please contact me on 0873187496
with thanks
noleen reilly

re : childminder in booterstown           reply
01/01/2014 14:11 - Dublin South Childminders
I am a very experiences nanny living in rathgar with my own car , I can mind your daughter from your house if that suits ......I have excellent references and I am available mon and Fridays thanks sue

discussion forum terms & conditions

;