Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder in celbridge wanted

re : childminder in celbridge wanted           reply
25/08/2015 20:24 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi just a quick note i am a mum of two teenagers ages 18 and 15 and i have two foster children ages 2 and 4 and i am at home i live in wolstan haven the 4 year old is starting school and 2 year old staring playschool i am available for the days you need i have had plenty of experience with children i used to mind another girl for two years til they moved out of the area if you want a chat anytime u can give me a call on 0834631801 many thanks

childminder in celbridge wanted           reply
11/08/2015 18:50 - Kildare Childminders
Hi all, Looking for an experienced childminder in celbridge for my baby girl from end October. she´ll be almost 11 months. monday to thurs 8 to 5. please pm me with details if available. thanks

25/08/2015 20:23 - Kildare Childminders
Hi just a quick note i am a mum of two teenagers ages 18 and 15 and i have two foster children ages 2 and 4 and i am at home i live in wolstan haven the 4 year old is starting school and 2 year old staring playschool i am available for the days you need i have had plenty of experience with children i used to mind another girl for two years til they moved out of the area if you want a chat anytime u can give me a call on 0834631801 many thanks

12/08/2015 17:28 - Kildare Childminders
I sent you a PM

discussion forum terms & conditions

;