Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

childminder needed, d15, bramblefields, part time and flexible!

re : childminder needed, d15, bramblefields, part time and flexible!           reply
22/03/2011 22:13 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello my name is Patricia. I am a 14 year old currently in 3rd year in Mount Sackville Secondary school for girls. I was interested in the ad and would appreciate if you would consider me. I am available weekdays from 6pm until 11pm and weekends anytime. I live in Dublin 15 area and really need the money to save up for transition year trip. I have experience with children between ages of 1 year to 11 years as I have previously cared for family and relatives. I await your reply with thanks.

re... : childminder needed, d15, bramblefields, part time and flexible!           reply
24/03/2011 11:33 - Dublin West Childminders
patricia..thanks for ur response and i wish u the best of luck and really hope u get some baby sitting etc to help u...unfortunatly we will need someone a wee bit older to mind our two!!!
thanks again
m

childminder needed, d15, bramblefields, part time and flexible!           reply
14/03/2011 11:47 - Dublin West Childminders
hi we are looking for a nice experienced minder for our 2 boys, we will need someone about 7 days a month, our boys are aged 4 and 22months, our 4yr old goes to local montisorri 5 afternoons a week.
garda vetted is important to us.
if interested please pm me
thanks
m

discussion forum terms & conditions