Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder needed for July and maybe September and ongoing

re... : childminder needed for July and maybe September and ongoing           reply
05/06/2015 11:49 - Galway City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there. For the moment is just July, as on the 2nd of Aug we´re flying out of Ireland until the 19th, but beginning with Sept, according with my wife hours at work well have to do something anyway. The only thing is that I don´t know for how many days. Thanks for getting back to me and let me know where it suits you to have a chat. If you can tell me roughly what we will have to pay you, I´ll appreciate that. Thank you.

childminder needed for July and maybe September and ongoing           reply
04/06/2015 21:00 - Galway City Childminders
We need somebody to mind our 11 months old boy durring July, for 4 days a week ( Mon, Wed, Thu, Fry/Sat) from 9 am till 6.30 pm.
We may continue, beginning with September as well, according with the situation at the right time.
It can be our house or your place.
Thanks for looking
Regards,
Petro

re : childminder needed for July and maybe September and ongoing           reply
08/06/2015 09:43 - Galway City Childminders
Hi,
I would be very interested in this position if you are still looking for someone. I am a secondary school teacher, with previous childminding experience. I am currently on summer holidays, but am on a career break also so I would be available for the summer as well as September onwards if needed.
Look forward to hearing from you.

re : childminder needed for July and maybe September and ongoing           reply
05/06/2015 11:19 - Galway City Childminders
Hi
Yes I would have a space available, is it just for July ?
Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;