Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder needed foxrock

re : childminder needed foxrock           reply
02/10/2015 06:52 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello Jillian my name is Amanda and I live in Stillorgan Co.Dublin. What are the days and hours? Let me tell you about my self I´ve 13 years experience with newborns to 10 yrs old. Im Quailfied,Irish,a clean record, and have references.Im hardworking,Loyal, Punctual, honest, loving, energetic and fun.
Look forward to hearing from you Thanks Amanda
amandaeivers26@gmail.com

05/10/2015 09:57 - Dublin South Childminders
Is this position still Available and what are the hours and Days? I´m very interested in this job.thanks Amanda
amandaeivers26@gmail.com

05/11/2015 00:24 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello, I´m free, if you are interested, please contact me, grateful.

childminder needed foxrock           reply
01/10/2015 18:47 - Dublin South Childminders
Experienced and loving minder required to look after our 7 month old son 2/3 days per week in our home in Foxrock starting from end Oct/start November.

We are looking for someone who is loving and caring and with an excellent track record with children.

Own car and full driving licence desirable but not essential.

If you are interested please call me on 087 9016880 or email me at jheffernan.cashman@gmail.com

Jillian

02/10/2015 14:37 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there  
My name is rebecca. I´m from rathfarnham. I have many years experience working with children. I worked in a creche for a year and currently I have just completed a level 5 fetac course in sallynoggin college. I am a mother myself to two children, a three year old and a 9 month old so I understand how important it is for parents to have someone trustworthy and reliable for their children and I strongly believe I can offer this. I am also garda vetted. If you are looking for someone who is caring, motivated, enthusiastic and fun then I think I could be the person you are looking for. I really look forward to hearing from you  
Regards  
Rebecca

discussion forum terms & conditions

;